luca glider - modern glider chair for your nursery or home - modern mid century nursery furniture Design
The Luca Glider -- The Original Modern Glider -- combines simple lines with exceptional comfort; this chair is designed to provide ergonomic arm height for feeding your baby, high back for proper head rest, and therapeutic comfort for long days and nights! From middle-of-the-night feedings to afternoon readings, the Luca Glider will become your favorite chair.
With its signature fabrics and details, the Dorma Bed will look amazing with any one of our chairs. Matching ottoman also available.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Removable and washable seat cushion
- For the gliding base, choose between dark espresso solid wood or solid walnut base
- Exceptionally smooth gliding motion
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- An iconic design piece for your home, and eventually, a beautiful addition to any room in your home
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals. For more on our health and ecological practices, click here.
How do I care for my furniture?
- Avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat; fading or discoloration may occur
- Vacuum furniture regularly to remove dust and dirt
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs
How to Spot Clean:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- Lather a clean white cloth (or clean soft brush) using bit of a mild soap and water solution and gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill.
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
BONDED LEATHER or MICRO SUEDE:
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat. Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum micro suede regularly to remove dust and dirt
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions above under "How to Spot Clean"
- Avoid wearing dark denim or other dark clothing while sitting in a light-coloured chair; it may rub off onto the white or light fabrics and can be difficult to clean.
Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
- Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- A few days before your delivery date, our courier will contact you by phone to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). In some situations we ship with UPS, and they will send an email notification, and/or they will make 3 attempts to deliver your product.
- YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE PLACED INSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR ONLY, unless white glove service was ordered for an additional fee.
FOR ALL OTHER PURCHASES:
Same as above, but our courier may not call before delivery.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately at 1-866-604-6755. Also, please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
For shipping in USA please visit www.montedesign.net
Monte Design offers the following manufacturing warranty:
- 5 years on the wooden or steel frame
- 5 years on springs
- 2 years on glider mechanism
- 1 year on foam and fabric
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- If the chair has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs).
While we are confident you will love your Monte product, in case you don't, here's our return policy...
- Merchandise refund for any reason within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Shipping charges to and from our Toronto warehouse will not be refunded. Return shipping cost will vary depending on your location.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging so make sure to keep those boxes if you're not sure.