SELECT TRUNDLE BED:
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FURNITURE?
- Always use felt pads or a rug under your Monte furniture to avoid damage to floors
- Dust all woods and metals regularly; when needed, only use a clean, water-dampened cloth to wipe down; do not use cleaning products or abrasive cleaning pads on woods or metals
- Do no sit or rest on arms of a glider; this may damage the gliding mechanism
- Inspect all parts annually (i.e. gliding mechanism, hardware, wood slats, trundle wheels, etc.) to ensure proper functioning and to clean out any dust and/or debris build-up
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, keep furniture out of direct sunlight and heat
- Never use abrasive or acidic cleaning products
- Vacuum upholstery regularly; for Enviroleather, wipe regularly with a clean dampened cloth
- Avoid dark denim and clothing on light furniture; dyes may transfer and be difficult to clean
- Clean spills as soon as they occur.
- Do not use any after market fabric protector or leather protector on Monte products, or warranty will be void
- For more info about Enviroleather click here
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN FABRICS:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
This information is a general guideline.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
HOW TO WASH REMOVABLE COVERS (kids’ chairs, bassinets, seat & back covers):
Turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to soak in water, or colours may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary.
Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
- Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- A few days before your delivery date, our courier will contact you by phone to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). In some situations we ship with UPS, and they will send an email notification, and/or they will make 3 attempts to deliver your product.
- YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE PLACED INSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR ONLY.
FOR ALL OTHER PURCHASES:
Same as above, but our courier may not call before delivery.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately at 1-866-604-6755. Also, please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
For shipping in USA please visit www.montedesign.com
For shipping to the United Kingdom or select countries in Europe please visit montedesignuk.com
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 5 years on interior wood frame
- 2 years on foam, fabric and wood slats
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- If the product has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration, and/or failure to follow Care & Cleaning
- Instructions are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may incur during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs)
- 1 year limited warranty on bassinets and cubinos
- 10 year pro-rated warranty against manufacturer’s defects (including visible indentation greater than 1.5” and/or manufacturing flaws in the construction of the mattress)
- Normal increase in softness over time is not covered.
- If mattress is stained or damaged by user, warranty is void.
- Must be original purchaser with original receipt to claim this warranty; warranty is non-transferable.
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, and/or misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (ie shipping & labour costs).
14-DAY HASSLE-FREE RETURN POLICY
We think you’re going to love your Monte product....but in case you don’t we will gladly process a return or exchange up to 14 days after you receive it. Any returned Monte product must be in its original box and packaging.
If for any reason you would like to return your Monte Trundle Bed within 14 days after receiving it, we will refund you the purchase price less a $49 return fee.
All items are required to be unused and in new condition and returned in their original box and packaging. Once the product is returned to us in its original condition, a refund will be processed.
In order to process a return please contact our customer service team or call 1-866-604-6755 9am-5pm EST.
Mattresses are final sale.
All returned products must be in their original box and packaging. If you are considering a return or exchange please retain the original box & packaging following delivery. Before contacting our customer service team please have your order number and product details ready.