THE BRUCE OTTOMANS
Start Designing Your Ottoman:
Our modular "Bruce" Collection is ideal for your home's main or multi-purpose room, or any commercial space The Bruce's streamlined and sophisticated silhouette is refined and modern, yet comfy and durable. The Bruce Collection offers countless possibilities.
|The Bruce Ottoman 48"|
|The Bruce Ottoman 56"|
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FURNITURE?
- Always use felt pads or a rug under your Monte furniture to avoid damage to floors
- Dust all woods and metals regularly; when needed, only use a clean, water-dampened cloth to wipe down; do not use cleaning products or abrasive cleaning pads on woods or metals
- Do no sit or rest on arms of a glider; this may damage the gliding mechanism
- Inspect all parts annually (i.e. gliding mechanism, hardware, wood slats, trundle wheels, etc.) to ensure proper functioning and to clean out any dust and/or debris build-up
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, keep furniture out of direct sunlight and heat
- Never use abrasive or acidic cleaning products
- Vacuum upholstery regularly; for Enviroleather, wipe regularly with a clean dampened cloth
- Avoid dark denim and clothing on light furniture; dyes may transfer and be difficult to clean
- Clean spills as soon as they occur.
- Do not use any after market fabric protector or leather protector on Monte products, or warranty will be void
- For more info about Enviroleather click here
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN FABRICS:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
This information is a general guideline.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
HOW TO WASH REMOVABLE COVERS (kids’ chairs, bassinets, seat & back covers):
Turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to soak in water, or colours may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for production.
- We offer free contactless/threshold delivery.
- Once your order ships, you will receive a notification by email with tracking info.
- Within 3-5 business days after your order has shipped, you will receive a phone call from a local courier to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
- We recommend an extra set of hands on deck to help with moving your box(es).
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some delivery agents may not be able to place your order into the first threshold of your residence. In some instances, the driver may leave your box(es) in your first dry, covered area.
- In some situations, we may ship your item with UPS. Your shipment notification will contain UPS tracking info, which will provide you with your delivery date. Any updates with UPS shipments will be made electronically.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging in the unlikely event there is damage to your item that may have occurred while in transit. If there is visible damage to the product, please make note of it when you sign for your delivery. Please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 5 years on internal wood frame
- 5 years on internal springs
- 5 years on exterior metal frames or exposed woods
- 2 years on foam, fabric and metal glider mechanisms
- 1 year limited warranty on bassinet and Cubino kids chair
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- Our warranty does not apply to products purchased under the following circumstances:
- Floor models, or display models
- Second hand or "as is" merchandise
- Obtained during a going out of business or liquidation sale
- Purchased through a rental company
- If the product has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered under warranty.
- Warranty will be void if merchandise has been moved from original delivery address.
- Failure to follow proper assembly, cleaning and/or care instructions are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered under warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs).
14-DAY HASSLE-FREE RETURN POLICY
We think you’re going to love your Monte product....but in case you don’t we will gladly process a return or exchange up to 14 days after you receive it. Any returned Monte product must be in its original box and packaging.
All beds and chairs are eligible for an exchange of equal value at no additional charge within a 14 day period. To exchange an item, contact our customer service team or call 1-866-604-6755 9am-5pm EST.
If for any reason you would like to return your Monte chair or bed within 14 days after receiving it, we will refund you the purchase price less a $99 return fee. All items are required to be unused and in new condition and returned in their original box and packaging. Once the product is returned to us in its original condition, a refund will be processed.
Please Note: If you chose "Room of Choice Delivery"- delivery fees are non-refundable.
In order to process a return please contact our customer service team or call 1-866-604-6755 9am-5pm EST.
Mattresses are final sale.
All returned products must be in their original box and packaging. If you are considering a return or exchange please retain the original box & packaging following delivery. Before contacting our customer service team please have your order number and product details ready.