SELECT YOUR MATTRESS:
Twin or Full Mattress
A good night's sleep starts with a great mattress!
Our custom-designed 8" mattress provides exceptional support and comfort due to its 2 unique layers. Together, these 2 layers create a safe, supportive and comfortable mattress.
- 2" top layer of 100% GOLS certified natural organic latex (with natural anti-microbial properties and ability to help circulate air flow)
- Low VOC 6" certipur certified foam core. Made without flame retardants, phthalates, formaldehyde, ozone depleters or heavy metals.
- Mattress cover zips off and is machine washable (cold water, no dryer)
- Twin Bed Mattress measures 74 ½" L x 38 ¼" W x 8" Thick
- Full Bed Mattress measures 74 ½" L x 54" W x 8" Thick
- 10 year prorated warranty
- Ships compressed and rolled
- Made in Canada
The trundle mattress is custom made for our roll out trundle bed.
- Foam core with a soft polyester cover that can zip off and is machine washable. (cold water, no dryer)
- Trundle mattress measures 72" X 38" X 5"
- Standard twin sheets recommended to fit trundle mattress
- 10 year prorated warranty
- Made in Canada
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FURNITURE?
The Dorma Twin, Dorma Full and Trundle mattresses all come with removable and machine washable covers that zip off from underneath the mattress. To avoid shrinking and fading, turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to remain soaking in water. Do not put in dryer. Lay flat to dry. Use a cool iron if necessary.
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN FABRICS:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
This information is a general guideline.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
Ships within 5-7 days.
- We offer free contactless/threshold delivery.
- Once your order ships, you will receive a notification by email with tracking info.
- Within 3-5 business days after your order has shipped, you will receive a phone call from a local courier to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
- We recommend an extra set of hands on deck to help with moving your box(es).
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some delivery agents may not be able to place your order into the first threshold of your residence. In some instances, the driver may leave your box(es) in your first dry, covered area.
- In some situations, we may ship your item with UPS. Your shipment notification will contain UPS tracking info, which will provide you with your delivery date. Any updates with UPS shipments will be made electronically.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging in the unlikely event there is damage to your item that may have occurred while in transit. If there is visible damage to the product, please make note of it when you sign for your delivery. Please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 10 year pro-rated warranty against manufacturer’s defects (including visible indentation greater than 1.5” and/or manufacturing flaws in the construction of the mattress)
- Normal increase in softness over time is not covered.
- If mattress is stained or damaged by user, warranty is void.
- Must be original purchaser with original receipt to claim this warranty; warranty is non-transferable.
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered under warranty.
- Failure to follow proper assembly, cleaning and/or care instructions are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered under warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (ie shipping & labour costs).
Mattresses are final sale.
All returned products must be in their original box and packaging. If you are considering a return or exchange please retain the original box & packaging following delivery. Before contacting our customer service team please have your order number and product details ready.