Motorized Grano Glider Recliner
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHAIR:Regular price
Motorized Grano Glider Recliner - contemporary nursery furniture
Our Motorized Grano Glider Recliner is a stream-lined, comfortable and well-designed chair -- just like our Original Grano -- only this motorized version includes automatic reclining buttons. Enjoy the soothing glide, then when you are ready to recline - hold the button and your feet will be raised on the foot rest, followed by your back reclined effortlessly. So comfortable!!
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Gliding stops when chair reclines
- 2 Buttons on the inside armrest -- one to raise feet and recline, one to return chair to upright position
- For a gliding base, choose the dark espresso solid wood base
- For a gliding AND swivelling base, choose the brushed stainless steel swivel base
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- Transitions beautifully into any room of your home
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals. For more one our sustainable practices, click here.
- Product Fact Sheet
|Overall Stationary Depth:||32"|
|Back Height (from seat to top of chair):||27"|
|Arm Height (from floor):||23"|
|In Full Recline:||64"|
|Product Weight:||115 lbs.|
|Box Size:||30" L x 31" W x 40" H|
|Boxed Weight:||140 lbs.
175 lbs. with ottoman
Quick Reference: Compare Each Modern Nursery Chair
|CHAIRS||OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||OVERALL STATIONARY DEPTH||SEAT HEIGHT (Floor to top of seat)||SEAT WIDTH (At front of seat)||SEAT DEPTH (Without lumbar pillow)||BACK HEIGHT (From seat to top of chair)||MOTION SPAN||PRODUCT WEIGHT (Approx)||REMOVABLE SEAT CUSHION||AVAILABLE IN ENVIROLEATHER||CONTRAST PIPING AVAILABLE||RECLINE||OPTIONAL SWIVEL|
|LUCA GLIDER||30"||38"||32"||18"||22"||19"||26"||43"||85 lbs|
|COMO GLIDER||29"||39"||33"||18"||23"||20"||26"||43"||90 lbs|
|GRAZIA GLIDER||30"||38"||32"||17"||23"||22"||26"||43"||115 lbs|
|VOLA GLIDER||28"||38"||32"||18"||22"||19"||26"||43"||85 lbs|
|GRANO GLIDER RECLINER||28"||38"||32"||18"||22"||19"||26"||43"||115 lbs|
|JOYA ROCKER||26"||36"||31"||17"||20.5"||19"||25"||33"||55 lbs|
|JACKSON ROCKER||26"||38"||35"||18"||21"||21.5"||28"||33"||50 lbs|
How do I care for my furniture?
ENVIROLEATHER, MICROSUEDE & MICROFIBER:
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum micro suede and wipe enviroleather regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Avoid wearing dark denim or other dark clothing while sitting in a light-coloured chair; it may rub off onto white or light fabrics and can be difficult to clean.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean"
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- Lather a clean white cloth (or clean soft brush) using bit of a mild soap and water solution and gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill.
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
- For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
KIDS' CHAIR COVERS & BASSINET COVERS:
To avoid shrinking and fading, turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to remain soaking in water, or colors may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Lay flat to dry. Use a cool iron if necessary.
Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
- Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- A few days before your delivery date, our courier will contact you by phone to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). In some situations we ship with UPS, and they will send an email notification, and/or they will make 3 attempts to deliver your product.
- YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE PLACED INSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR ONLY, unless "Room of Choice" service was ordered for an additional fee. *Room of Choice delivery can be selected during checkout /ul>
FOR ALL OTHER PURCHASES:
Same as above, but our courier may not call before delivery.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately at 1-866-604-6755. Also, please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
For shipping in USA please visit www.montedesign.com
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 5 years on wood frame and metal frame
- 5 years on springs
- 2 years on foam, fabric and glider mechanism
- 2 year warranty on battery and electrical components
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- If the chair has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, and/or misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs).
While we are confident you will love your Monte product, in case you don't, here's our return policy...
- Merchandise refund for any reason within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Shipping charges to and from our Toronto warehouse will not be refunded. Return shipping cost will vary depending on your location.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging so make sure to keep those boxes if you're not sure.
- If your order is older than 14 days, please contact us directly at 1-866-604-6755 or contact us to see whether your item is eligible for return/exchange.